Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

MLB Predictions

PLAY BALL! Sorry, I'm just a little excited. I think I speak for all of us here that Opening Day should be a holiday. Baseball is our favorite sport so I thought I'd give my predictions for the year. Tell us how you think this season ends up as well. -Collin

AL East

Boston Red Sox
New York Yankees
Tampa Bay Rays
Toronto Blue Jays
Baltimore Orioles

AL Central

Minnesota Twins
Detroit Tigers
Chicago White Sox
Kansas City Royals
Cleveland Indians

AL West

Texas Rangers
Oakland A's
Los Angeles Angels
Seattle Mariners

AL Cy Young: Jon Lester
AL MVP: Robinson Cano
AL Rookie of the Year: Michael Pineda

NL East

Atlanta Braves
Philadelphia Phillies
Florida Marlins
Washington Nationals
New York Mets

NL Central

Milwaukee Brewers
Cincinnati Reds
St Louis Cardinals
Pittsburgh Pirates
Chicago Cubs
Houston Astros

NL West

Colorado Rockies
San Francisco Giants
Los Angeles Dodgers
San Diego Padres
Arizona Diamonbacks

NL Cy Young: Zack Greinke
NL MVP: Troy Tulowitzki
NL Rookie of the Year: Freddie Freeman



1 comment:

  1. I love your Atlanta Braves pick! I also know there is someone out there (maybe by the name of Ryan) that is cursing you for the TB Rays finishing in 3rd!

    ReplyDelete